Terms of Service!
By using the blackcamp.co web site (“Service”), all services of BlackLex AG (“BlackLex”), you agree to commit to and be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”):
BlackLex shall reserve the right to update and amend the Terms of Service from time to time without prior notification. Any new features that supplement or improve the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such modifications shall imply your consent to such modifications. The current version of the Terms of Service may be viewed at any time at: http://blackcamp.co/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the following terms shall result in the termination of your Account. While BlackLex prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BlackLex cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a legal person. Automated “bots” shall not be account holders.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information required in order to complete the sign up process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login may not be shared by multiple persons. Separate logins may be created for an unlimited number of persons.
5. You shall be responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BlackLex may not and shall not be liable for any losses or damages from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You shall be responsible for all content posted and activity that may occur under your Account (even when Content is posted by others who having accounts under your Account).
7. No person or legal entity shall maintain more than one free-trial account.
8. The Service shall not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid PayPal account or credit card shall be required for paying accounts; this requirement shall be waived in the case of a free-trial account.
2. An upgrade from a free-trial account to any paying account shall constitute termination of your free-trial account. Charges for your first month shall commence at the time of upgrade.
3. The Service shall be billed in advance on a monthly basis and payments made thereunder shall be non-refundable. There shall be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds. To maintain fairness among our customers, no exceptions shall be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes (except invoicing for Switzerland), levies, and/or duties imposed by respective taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, and/or duties.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in your account level, your credit card or PayPal account shall be charged the newly applicable rate in the subsequent billing cycle.
6. A downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. BlackLex shall not accept any related liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You shall be solely responsible for the proper cancellation your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account shall not be constitute a cancellation. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Settings” link in the global navigation bar at the top of your screen and then clicking on “Account”. This screen provides a simple “no questions asked” cancellation link button.
2. All of your Content shall be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. Should you cancel the Service prior to the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation shall take effect immediately and no further charges shall apply.
4. BlackLex, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BlackLex service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service shall result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. BlackLex shall reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. BlackLex shall reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription account fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days of our notification. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting such changes to the BlackCamp Site (blackcamp.co) or to the Service itself.
3. BlackLex shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must be in compliance with Swiss copyright law.
2. We shall make no claims on any intellectual property rights ensuing from the material you may provide to the Service. Your profile and all materials provided shall remain solely your property.
3. BlackLex does not pre-screen Content, but BlackLex and its designee shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
4. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2012 BlackLex AG. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without the express written permission of BlackLex.
1. You shall use the Service solely at your own risk. The service shall be provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support shall only be available via email.
3. You understand that BlackLex uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BlackLex, or any other BlackLex service.
5. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written consent of BlackLex.
6. We may, at our own discretion but without obligation, remove content and accounts containing content which we may determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BlackLex customer, employee, member, or officer shall result in immediate account termination at the least.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred in unencrypted form and may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and/or (b) changes in order to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, text messages or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any code which may be considered of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by BlackLex) of other BlackCamp customers, we shall reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. BlackLex does not warrant that: (i) the service will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that BlackLex shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even should BlackLex be advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use of or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of BlackLex to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service shall constitute the entire agreement between you and BlackLex and shall govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BlackLex (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions concerning the Terms of Service should be sent to: support at blackcamp dot co.